Thursday, April 05, 2007

C.S. Lewis

"Reality, in fact, is always something you couldn't have guessed. That's one of the reasons I believe Christianity. It's a religion you couldn't have guessed."

"The human mind has no more power of inventing a new value than of planting a new sun in the sky or a new primary colour in the spectrum..."

"The very idea of freedom presupposes some objective moral law which overarches rulers and ruled alike...Unless we return to the crude and nursery-like belief in objective values, we perish."

"Unless thought is valid we have no reason to believe in the real universe."

1 Comments:

At 12:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I looked at your "Jumping at miricle ranch" pics. Looks like fun, my horse does not like to jump, but I do. Sort of a problem.

I think I met you at camp Woodworth.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home